Report a Problem

Report a Problem

Find out how to report issues in your local area below.

[We can add in any services that you would like to list on this page.  The Wheel of Services will be put below the text]

Head to to report concerns including:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Benefits
  • Empty homes
  • Fraud
  • Parking
  • Play areas
  • Roads, pavements, and footpaths
  • Rubbish or recycling
  • Street Scene
  • Trading Standards
  • Trees, hedges & grass
  • Unauthorised encampments
  • Unlicensed scrap metal collector
  • Unlicensed waste collector
  • Weather emergencies

Report A Crime or Anti Social Behaviour

  • If you witness a crime or are concerned about a safety or crime-related issue, Wiltshire Constabulary needs to know!

How to report a crime or safety issue:

Is the incident happening right now?

Call 999


Call 101

Report a Problem to Ludgershall Town Council:

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Please upload any photos which may help us to understand the problem.